GOALS!!

    Writing down my goals has always been a way to motivate me so I decided to share my goals with y'all!

Cosplays I want to create/finish:

  • Stolas & BlitzØ Disney Princess versions
  • Lucifer & Alastor Disney Princess versions
  • Niffty from Hazbin Hotel 
  • Claire from Resident Evil 2
  • Kirishima from MY Hero (WIP)
  • Kaiman from Dorohedoro
  • Remake of my humanoid version of Shenron from Dragonball
  • Vanessa from Black Clover
  • Clara from Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun (WIP)
  • Kaiju #8 from Kaiju # 8 
Improvements I want to make to my Alastor cosplay:
  • Adjust the coats fit: Take in the waist & shorten the length.
  • Replace coat stripes with ones that are a more canon color.
  • Secure raw edges in the coats lining.
  • Fix the structure of the coat.
  • Remake the gloves so they fit better.
  • Rebuild the microphone cane? (Not sure cause I really love my current one, but it can be improved.)
  • Fix shirt. (It busted during Momo)
  • Create a canon Alastor wig & pants.
  • Add LEDs or EL wire inside the collar & sleeve.
  • Fully implement the sound effects.
  • Fix the ear movement.
Personal goals related to cosplay:

  • Learn coding for LEDs, servos, microcontrollers, etc. 
  • Get fit! Gain muscle and reduce my waist to at least 30".
  • Improve my sculpting skills for prop making.
  • Increase my knowledge in sewing techniques.
Side projects to make that are sorta related to cosplay:
  • Scrappy Alastor plush
  • Cursed Cat Alastor backpack purse
  •  Anime convention guide ebook
  • Deer skull Alastor mask
  • Hoof shoes
Some of these goals might change depending on, well, life. 
Until next time, still chill y'all! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramping up my Cosplay Game!

Creation of my Alastor Cosplay (Alastor 2.0)

Banzaicon & Momocon 2024