Ramping up my Cosplay Game!

      I have many previous cosplays I will eventually post, but my Alastor (Hazbin Hotel) cosplay is the first one I have documented the entire creation process of while making it.

     I've been cosplaying since 2005 but was always more causal with the hobby (LOTS of closet cosplays, lol). Since covid I got even more lax and fell into a slump, until I finally watched Hazbin Hotel. I had been putting off watching the pilot until the actual show was released because I don't like suffering. (Even though I'm a masochistic millennial.) I saw Alastor's design beforehand due to fanart & the song "Insane" by Black Gryph0n & Baasik and I knew instantly he would probably be my favorite. Then my husband & I finally watched it and yep, Alastor is my favorite! Here's why:

  • Red & Black are my favorite colors.
  • I adore Vintage fashion. (monocles, capes & walking sticks need to make a come back!)
  • I love Mid-Atlantic accents.
  • Sharp teethies are cute.
  • Sassy & sadistic male characters are perfection.
  • Supernatural powers are cool.
  • Radio static gives me ASMR tingles. 
  • TENTACLES!
  • Human characters with animal features are amazing!
  • Mysterious & sketchy yet charming personality that makes you want to trust him against your better judgement? Sign me up! (This is probably how I'll die, tbh.)
  • And the hardest one to admit, I love fuck-ass bobs on male characters. (Blame it on the anime.)
So, I decided I was gonna cosplay the Radio Demon and not half-ass it like my other cosplays, I then proceed to 3/4-ass it! Here's the pics: Alastor Cosplays
My next posts will be about my first 2 versions of my Alastor cosplay. Until then, see ya! 
-Ko
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creation of my Alastor Cosplay (Alastor 2.0)

Banzaicon & Momocon 2024