Banzaicon & Momocon 2024

  I decided to cosplay fem Alastor last minute for Banzaicon (2024) In a few days I pulled a closet-ish cosplay out of my ass. Most of it were things I already owned but I created the monocle, Microphone, & antlers in a few days. Right before the con I heard of Akira Toriyama Sensei's passing. I'm a huge fan of his so that slowed me down, in fact it stopped me for more than a few hours. So, my cosplay could have been a bit better but taking time to honor Toriyama Sensei is more important. 

Shenron plush I bought as Banzaicon

    At Banzaicon I has so much fun! My friend Mea was Lillith and dragged me around on a chain for part of a day. We chilled with a Lucifer cosplayer for a bit. It was my friend Misha's first con and she had a blast.  My husband and I usually go to Momocon but this year we were on the fence until Misha said she also wanted to go. The final push for the decision was that Vivziepop & Bryce Pinkham (Stolas' VA) was on the guest list. So, to Momocon we went!
GOTTCHA! Banzaicon 2024

Two Alastors!! Banzaicon 2024
    I had a few months to revamp my cosplay and I decided I would document the process. I will show the process in future posts but in short I made Alastor's coat and created a skirt to match. I also added green LEDs to my microphone and gloves. I had planned to have moving ears and sound for my cosplay but I didn't quite get these features implemented. Either way I had a great time! I made a "contract" for Vivzie to autograph and got a photo with her, got many great photos of cosplayers and went to some fun panels. Now I have plans to ramp up my cosplays even more! 
Contract Signed! Momocon 2024
Mawahahahah! Momocon 2024
Here is a gallery of my Alastor cosplays: Alastor Cosplays
Until next time, have fun y'all!
-Ko


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramping up my Cosplay Game!

Creation of my Alastor Cosplay (Alastor 2.0)